Default and feed specific settings
Some settings have default state and feed specific state. The latter can be changed in the digest manager by clicking on the settings icon in the Actions block. The default settings can be changed on the settings page.
Choosing time and periodsYou can choose how often you want to receive digests. If you prefer daily digests you can also pick an hour of the digests in the settings page.
Table of contentTable of content example
Default vs text theme
It's possible to filter items based on their titles. Filter query should consist of words and phrases separated by commas. You can test queries in the feed reader after selecting feed and clicking on the search icon .
Operators and examples
- , |select items that contain any of the given wordscat, dog - items with words 'cat' or 'dog', the same as cat|dog
- +select items that contain all of the given wordscat dog - items with words 'cat' and 'dog', the same as cat+dog
- - !select items that don't contain given word!cat - items without word 'cat', the same as -cat. If the word have hypens wrap it in quotes "long-term".
- bird+(cat,dog) 'bird' and 'cat or dog'
- cat !dog, bird 'cat without dog' or 'bird'